Click here to download Vidmate
Tired of your video constantly buffering due to a poor Internet connection? No matter what the broadband and Internet providers claim, the net connectivity isn’t idle, and the biggest casualty is video streaming. Just when you are about to view your favourite video, it begins to halt and spoils the entire experience.
Also, if you’re planning to visit a place where Internet connectivity isn’t going to be as strong as in a city, but you would like to enjoy your favourite videos, you would want to download them so that you can watch them without an Internet connection. This is where the Vidmate video downloading mobile app can be a huge help.
There are numerous video hosting and video streaming websites such as Dailymotion, Metacafe, Vine, and even Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and other services on the Internet these days, and you may be using many of them simultaneously.
These services and websites have their own server limitations. Sometimes their servers perform well, and sometimes they don’t. This can prove to be a great problem if Internet connectivity isn’t as strong as it should be. You can download videos from these services and websites when you have good Internet connection and then enjoy them even without connectivity.
Download the app right now and install it on your Android mobile phone. There is a Vidmate APK available that you can install immediately. Bid goodbye to unknowing buffering forever.
Download Vidmate App Latest Version Free
|App Name||Vidmate App|
|File Size||11.03 MB|
Copyright: Content vidmate app original copyright to Vidmate.tv
- A very user-friendly interface. Easily navigate to your favourite format and preferred video download quality.
- Download videos in HD quality, low quality, 360p or 1080p.
- Video download with great speed. 200% faster than other video downloading apps. Uses the maximum capability of your Internet connection.
- Download your favourite video in all contemporary video formats.
- Rest assured that you download videos from trusted sources to keep your mobile phone secure.
- Secure your personal videos with passcodes.
- Set default media player for playing all downloaded videos.
- Live TV streaming from within the video downloading app.
- APK download file for the Vidmate video downloading mobile app so you don’t need a Google account for it.
- Simultaneous downloading from multiple sources.
- Pause and resume downloads at your will.
- Set your default video streaming service for faster downloads.
How to download the Vidmate video downloading mobile app on your Android device?
It is very easy to download Vidmate to your mobile device and then install it. Listed below are a few steps that you can quickly take and then start downloading your favourite videos and watching them off-line:
- Download the Vidmate APK file.
- Use the file manager to go to your Downloads folder. Some extra notes…
- You will need to enable “Installation from Unknown sources”.
- Go to your mobile phone’s Settings.
- Enable “Installation from unknown sources” – different Android versions may have different paths to the setting.
- Tap on the Vidmate APK file.
- Depending on the settings on your mobile device you may get a warning but otherwise, just go ahead and install the APK file.
How you can use the Vidmate video downloading mobile app to download videos on your mobile device
To download the videos, the steps are very simple and intuitive. Special stress has been put in Vidmate to enable you to download your favourite videos, in whichever format and in whichever quality you feel like, within a few taps.
Listed below are some steps that will help you enjoy your favourite video downloading mobile app.
- Launch the Vidmate video downloading mobile app by tapping on its icon.
- On top of the home screen you will see the search bar where you can search for your favourite videos. You can use video titles or random words.
- On the home screen itself, below the search bar, you can also see the trending and the most downloaded videos.
- Search for your favourite video and the app will show you a listing of the video in all available platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion and many others.
- Every listing has its own associated “Download” button. You can tap on the button.
- Of course, the Vidmate video downloading mobile app gives you all the options you prefer before you actually download the video, for example the format in which you want to download the video and the quality of the video. Make all the possible suggestions and then simply tap on the “Download” button.
What are the advantages of using the Vidmate video downloading mobile app?
Although YouTube allows you to save videos off-line these days YouTube isn’t the only video streaming platform on the Internet. Besides, YouTube has its limitations. Not all videos are available for download. And, even if you download videos in YouTube, you can view the videos only in YouTube and there is no way of accessing the video files separately. The same is the case with Netflix. Netflix allows you to save videos off-line but, one, not all videos are available for download, and two, even if you download them, you can only watch them within Netflix.
These days you can stream videos from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dailymotion and a host of other services. Some of these services allow you to save videos off-line and some don’t. You don’t want to depend on them in case there is no Internet connectivity and you want to watch your favourite videos. The Vidmate video downloading mobile app can help you with this.
Another reason why you would like to download videos is so that you can share videos from one platform to another. For example, you come across an interesting video on Facebook that you would like to upload on YouTube or share it on your Twitter stream. But you don’t want to share the direct link. You want to share the video. In this case, it makes sense to first download the video and save it on your mobile phone and from there, upload it to the other social networking service.
Got a favourite mobile video viewing app? Your favourite video viewing app may not support all the video formats. This is where the Vidmate video downloading mobile app can prove to be a great asset. You can download your videos in all major video formats so that all contemporary mobile video players can run your videos.
The Vidmate video downloading mobile app allows you to download videos in any format
The great thing about the Vidmate video downloading mobile app is it allows you to download your videos in your favourite formats. The popular formats supported by Vidmate are
Many more format capabilities are constantly being added to the Vidmate video downloading mobile app.
Not just the format, you can also decide the quality of the video that you download. For example, you can choose to download low quality videos, HD videos and a range from 360p to 1080p.
Install Vidmate right now and start downloading your favourite videos in your favourite formats.
Can you use the Vidmate video downloading app on your PC or laptop?
Sure, you can use this great video downloading app even on your PC or laptop. But, since it is especially an Android app, you can’t directly use it just like any other software application. The steps to how you can use the Vidmate app on your PC or laptop are listed below:
- Open your favourite browser.
- Go to Google.com
- Search for “Download bluestack app”. The BlueStack app is an interface developed for Windows and Apple computers. Once you have installed it, you can run Android apps within this app.
- After you have downloaded BlueStack, through your File Explorer, you will need to navigate to the folder where the file has been saved. From there, you will need to install the BlueStack app on your PC or laptop.
- Launch BlueStack. It has an inbuilt feature to search for Android apps. Search for Vidmate.apk.
- Once you have found Vidmate you can install it and then run it on your PC and laptop and use it to download your favourite videos.
Knowing the status of how much your videos have downloaded
Video downloading may take some time, depending on your Internet speed. The downloading speed also depends on how many videos you are downloading simultaneously. But, in any case, you can check the notification bar of your mobile device. You can know the status even from within the app.
Once you have launched the app, the download process will be displayed on the top-right corner of the app. If you click on the icon, it will show you the status of all the videos that are currently being downloaded.
You can individually pause the videos being downloaded or you can remove them from the queue.
Increasing the speed of video downloads in Vidmate
Although, ultimately the speed of the video downloads in the Vidmate video downloading mobile app depends on your Internet connection, you can also make your own tweaks to speed up the process in some cases. To enable fast downloading, you will need to change your download settings. Here is how to do it:
- At the bottom of the screen, go to the “Me” tab.
- Go to Settings and then go to Download Settings.
- On this screen, turn on the option Fast Download Mode.
This should increase your download speed.
The Vidmate video downloading mobile app FAQs
- Are videos that are downloaded saved as independent files?
Yes, the files that are downloaded from your favourite video streaming websites and apps are downloaded as independent files that can be played using your favourite video playing app.
- Can one decide the format of the videos being downloaded with Vidmate?
Yes, all contemporary video formats can be selected when you are downloading your video through Vidmate. More formats are constantly being added.
- How easy it is to download videos using the Vidmate video downloading mobile app?
Extremely easy. Just launch the app. Use the search bar on the home screen to find the video you want to download. All the video streaming services where the video is available will be listed. You can select from where you want to download the video. You can select the quality and the format of the video and then download it on your mobile phone.
- Can I transfer the videos from my mobile phone to my PC or laptop?
Sure you can. Since the files are stored as independent video files, like any other files they can be transferred to any other device.