Mahendra Singh Dhoni, also known from the name MS Dhoni, is an Indian cricketer who captained the Indian cricket team from 2007-2016. Under his leadership, India won 2011 World Cup, 2007 ICC World Twenty, 2010 AsiaCup and many more. Dhoni is one of the highest run scorers in One Day Internationals (ODI). He was born on 7 July 1981 in Ranchi. MS Dhoni debuted in December 2004 against Bangladesh. Though MS Dhonihas stepped down as India’s captain, yet his excellent leadership will be missed. Here we are discussing some of the best moments of MS Dhoni.
- World Cup 2011: In World Cup 2011, held in India, Dhoni led the team against Sri Lanka after beating Australia in quarter finals. India won by six wickets in World Cup and Dhoniwas named as Man of the Match and he was 91 not out. He helped India to win their Second World Cup.
- T20 World Cup Win 2007: This t20 match was hosted by South Africa. That time Dhoni was an inexperienced captain, but still he was able to manage and led the country win, and not only country win, but he won millions of heart. India won the match against Pakistan and beaten Pakistan by 5 runs. His cool and daring attitude wins the hearts over the world.
- ICC Champions Trophy Win: This ICCChampions Trophy match was held in 2013, and by his excellent leadership, he led the country win, and he also became the first Skipper to win the all ICC trophies. This match was held in runs. This match was won by India against the host country of the match.
- Commonwealth Bank Series in 2007: Being a captain of Team India just after the T20 World Cup win in 2007,Dhoni led the team with his consistent efforts and players and due to his young blood and great leadership qualities. India made its way to finals by beating Sri Lanka. Due to Dhoni’s leadership qualities and Sachin’s excellence, India won the match.
- T20 World Cup 2016:Dhoni’s last match in ICC as captain, India didn’t win the match but this includes the best moments of Dhoni. His moments will be remembered all through the time. Many of the Dhoni’stips and tricks came through this match against Bangladesh. Dhoni’sout standing performance trampling against Sabbir Rehman in the final over and run out in the last ball was the highlight of the match.Till the time Dhoni was captain, he fulfilled all his responsibilities with the loyalty and made India proud with the endless achievements by him.He made the country proud by achieving many titles, winnings of matches and World Cup.
All these best moments of MS Dhoni can be watched on Vidmate download without any disturbances or interruptions in the video. You can download your favourite cricketer’s best scenes and moments for absolutely free from this Vidmate app. To conclude this, we can easily download the app right here and take advantages of this app at no cost!!