YouTube is an excellent platform to share and discuss content of more or less any kind in video form. Videos tend to catch and hold the attention of many audiences rather than any other form of media. This helps creators and influencers not just grow an audience and following but also gain fans. Fans are more beneficial than just an audience. This is because audiences watch when content is put out, whilst fans keep watching and re-watching content, growing discussion and engagement. Many fans prefer to watch videos at their own discretion, offline or maybe somewhere where the video is unavailable. Although YouTube has rolled out the offline feature, it is very limiting to the app itself and will be gone if the uploader so wishes. This makes it very inconvenient for archiving and re-watching purposes.
Moreover, if you are travelling or are in a situation or region where internet is not fast enough or hard to get, you are basically stuck if you don’t download your favourite videos to entertain you. The Offline option on YouTube may not always be reliable as it relies on the app and the uploader, and you would need to update it every 30 days before it vanishes from the offline folder. You need the videos on your phone, permanently, without all this hassle and without region locks and so on. If you are tired of being frustrated over this, the Vidmate app is the place to go.
The app is free and gives you the magical solution for downloading videos and watching them offline as much as you please, even if you can’t seem to download them to your offline folder on YouTube.
What is the Vidmate app?
Before knowing how to work with it, one needs to know what it is. Vidmate is an app that allows you to download your favourite videos from any platform it is on and saves them on your phone so you can watch it anytime, even without an internet connection.
How do I use the app to download videos from YouTube?
This is easy, just follow the following steps:
- Download the apk for the Vidmate app from the home page of Vidmate.ind
- Install it and open it.
- The screen that you see when you open it is the home screen. Here you will see all the videos that are popular, most searched for and trending. Often times, you can find what you are looking for here.
- If not, find the search bar on top of the home screen. Tap and type in any words related to the video or the title of the video you want to download.
- In the list that appears, below the search bar, tap YouTube.
- Find the video that you like, and tap download.
- Enter your preferences and tap download again.
- Your video is downloading, and once it is finished, you can access it and watch it anytime!
With those simple and easy steps, you will never have to worry about watching videos offline ever again!