Mr. Amitabh Bachchan is a legendry actor of the Bollywood industry. He has huge fan following among people of all ages. Everyday people stand outside his house and wait for hours, just to have his look. He has completed 50 years in Bollywood industry. His fans love him so much that they made a temple dedicated to Shahenshah of Bollywood. People also sing hymns in his name. This temple is located in Kolkata.
We all grew up listening to the dialogues of Amitabh Bachchan. Lot of people do his mimicry on his famous dialogues. His top 5 all-time best dialogues available in videos are listed below:
- “Rishtemeintoh hum tumharebaaplagtehain, naamhaiShahenshah.” This dialogue is from his movie Shahenshah. This movie was directed by TinnuAnand. In this movie, Amitabh Bachchan used to become Shahenshah to help poor people. This scene is between Amitabh Bachchan and AmrishPuri. Amitabh as Shahenshah comes to Amrish’s house. When Amrish asked him who he was? He answers him by saying this dialogue in his own stylish way.
- “Pooranaam, Vijay DinanathChauhan, baapkanaam, DinanathChauhan, ma kanaam, SuhasiniChauhan, gaonMandwa, umar 36saalnaumahine 8 din aur ye solwanghantachaaluhai.” This Dialogue is from movie Agneepath, directed by Mukul S. Anand. This scene is setup in police station. Here Amitabh gives his introduction to the police inspector in an arrogant manner. This movie was not a successful movie but this dialogue was a massive impact in the industry.
- “Aaj mere pass banglahai, gaadihai, bank balance hai, kyahaitumhare pass? This dialogue is from movie Deewar. This movie is directed by Yash Chopra. This Scene is between ShashiKapoor and Amitabh Bachchan. They both played the role of brothers. This is a conversation scene between them. As Amitabh wants his brother to join his business and asks him that he has everything in life, what does he have?
- “Parampara, Pratishtha, Anushasan. Yehissgurukulke3stambhhai. Yeh who aadarshhainjinse hum aapkaaanewalakalbanatehain.” This dialogue is from the movie Mohabbatein, directed by Aditya Chopra. In this, Amitabh Bachchan had played the role of a strict headmaster. He is very particular about his tradition and discipline. This dialogue is in the speech which he gives in assembly, to address his gurukul rules and regulations.
- “Nah shabdekshabdnahi, apneaap me ekpuravakyahai.” This dialogue is from the movie Pink, directed by Anirudha Roy Chowdhury. In this movie Amitabh Bachchan is playing a role of reputedlawyer who has taken his retirement. He fights a case of three girls against three boys who harassed the girls. In this, he focuses on the issue of consent. He says that the women have the right to say NO. If she says no,no further explanation is to be asked from her.
These dialogues are few of the best dialogues from his career. To watch these dialogues videos, vidmate app is available. And enjoy these dialogues anywhere and at anytime. Download now!